I would be pleased to welcome you to this event,
This year, the show will be held again on two places of the medieval city: Place du General de Gaulle and Mirabeau square
On the agenda of this spring day:
- Wine tasting of 60 Chinon winemakers
- Parade of the Brotherhood of Rabelaisian Drummers
- musical stroll with jazz band and swing
- introduction to tasting
- free visit in the footsteps of Rabelais at 15:30 from the Tourist Office (max 30 pers.)
- Exhibitions of trades of mouths and local craftsmen: Le P'tit Rabelais, Santons Tourangeaux, jams Mille and a jams, the association of saffron and truffle farmers of Touraine, the fouées of Ma fouée, the bakery at Pleasure of Chinon , the cheeses and fouées of Le Vazereau and many others!
In a friendly and family atmosphere, discover or rediscover the art of living in Chinon country.
Glass on sale on site: 5 €
To know more it's here
During 2 days (from 10:30 to 19:00), we welcome you to the estate, the opportunity to (re) discover the places: the cellar, the vines and the tuffeau cellar.
You will be able to taste the red and rosé wines currently available but also to discover in preview the 2015, vintage promising ... and why not a return on some vintage vintages that marked their passage.
There will also be the dry whites and bubbles of Nadia Raimbault, vine grower in Vouvray.
Delicious digging will accompany the wines with some specialties from Tours such as the rillette of Tours, the rillons and the goat of Ste Maure of the Echerseau family in St Epain, available for sale on site.
You can also buy the honey from Jean-Louis Tulasne, beekeeper at Continvoir.
A reading and drawing area will be provided for the children.
Tasting in St Jean-le-Blanc (45)
Tasting in St Jean-le-Blanc (45) on Saturday 17 June 2017.