I would be pleased to welcome you to this event,
This year, the show will be held again on two places of the medieval city: Place du General de Gaulle and Mirabeau square
On the agenda of this spring day:
- Wine tasting of 60 Chinon winemakers
- Parade of the Brotherhood of Rabelaisian Drummers
- musical stroll with jazz band and swing
- introduction to tasting
- free visit in the footsteps of Rabelais at 15:30 from the Tourist Office (max 30 pers.)
- Exhibitions of trades of mouths and local craftsmen: Le P'tit Rabelais, Santons Tourangeaux, jams Mille and a jams, the association of saffron and truffle farmers of Touraine, the fouées of Ma fouée, the bakery at Pleasure of Chinon , the cheeses and fouées of Le Vazereau and many others!
In a friendly and family atmosphere, discover or rediscover the art of living in Chinon country.
Glass on sale on site: 5 €
To know more it's here